Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Hello from the Other side..

Share it Please
Hello there blogger.com, it's been a while.

A while like as in, more than 5 years.

So we have a lot of catching up to do, where should we start? Well I won't explain how and why (unless you readers want to know then just let me know) but now I am a 24 year old stay at home mother with two beautiful daughters (2.5 yrs old and 8 months old) and my husband is working for my father and doing everything to support our family.

The point is, shit is hard, life is a roller coaster, and I feel like my life's an under budget soap opera (poorly dubbed and bad edits and all the glory).

So if you want a peek into it just follow my motherlycray blog where I get to ramble on and on about my boring and utterly over exaggerated life.

See you there, xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogroll

About